We are professionals in furniture, home, and office removals. We focus on quality so that we can make our customers happy. Our office is in Melbourne, and we have a huge customer base here. Having 20 years of experience in this field has made us confident and experienced in the work we do. We have a reputation for giving excellent professional service at affordable prices. We have all the resources to meet all your removal and storage needs.
We are one of the most reliable removals company in Melbourne. If you are planning to move home or relocate your office, then please call us. You can discuss your requirements with our consultants and we will provide the best solution for you.
- Is there an extra fee for mileage or petrol
- Do you have packing and wrapping services?
- Do you provide full moving insurance?
- What happens if you break or damage an item
- Is the cost based on time
- How many workers will arrive on the day
- What size truck will you be transporting my items in
- Do I have to be there on moving day?
- When do I have to pay
- What happens if an item is lost?
- What payment options are there? Can I pay by credit card?
These questions are among the most common that we hear in the removalists industry, and you should be aware of all of them if you are moving furniture in Melbourne. One of the most important things we tell all of our clients - is to do the proper research and ask all the right questions, including the ones above. You will get peace of mind and know exactly what you are getting for your money. To get more answers to all your removalists questions, get in touch with the best removalists at http://thebestremovalists.com.au/ They are professionals in specialty house moves in Melbourne and also offer a packing and wrapping service as part of the relocation.
For all your other questions or problems you may encounter while moving home contact the ACCC or local industry ombudsman